Holding a contest on Squadhelp is extremely cost effective. We offer six packages for all contests. Our goal is to offer transparent and upfront pricing so that you know exactly how much you would need to pay before launching the contests. Find our pricing page here.
- Bronze Package: contests start at $199 for Naming & Tagline, our Logo & Identity and Marketing contests start at $299. This includes the award prize we would pay to the winner of the contest. All Naming Contests include a matching URL option. If you require a matching extension (such as .com), our system will only allow submissions of those names where an exact URL (such as .com) is available. This feature is available at no extra cost in all packages. Expected entries 400+ (Logo Contests 30+).
- Silver Package: contests start at $299 for Naming & Tagline, our Logo & Identity and Marketing contests start at $399. This includes all the Bronze features, plus Featured Listing meaning that the contest will be highlighted so it stands out from others. This usually results in a higher level of participation from creatives. Extension Of Timeline, complimentary extension of timeline in case you are not happy with submissions so far or need more time. Expected entries 500+ (for Logo Contests 40+).
- Gold Package: contests start at $399 for Naming & Tagline, our Logo & Identity and Marketing contests start at $499. This includes all the Silver features, plus Featured on Homepage where the contest will be featured on Squadhelp.com homepage. This results in maximum visibility and participation from creatives. Hidden from Search Engines, you can opt to keep your contest page hidden from search engines such as Google or Bing for additional privacy. NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement), you can require creatives to agree to a NDA before participating in your contest. Partial Refund, if you are not happy with submissions you can receive a partial refund for creative award ($200). Expected entries 600+ (for Logo Contests 50+).
- Platinum Package: contests start at $599 for Naming & Tagline, Logo & Identity and Marketing. This includes all the Gold features, plus Tier A Creatives which results in the highest participation from our Top Tier creatives who tend to put more effort into contests which are only open to Tier A creatives. Team Management Capability, allows you to invite additional team members to manage your contest. Your colleagues or team members will also be able to rate entries, as well as communicate with creatives so you can manage the contest as a team. Partial Refund, if you are not happy with submissions you can receive a partial refund for creative award ($300). Trademark Report and Linguistics Analysis includes three names (or 1 logo) prepared by a Licensed Trademark Attorney. The report includes any potential Trademark conflicts across chosen major Trademark databases throughout the globe. It also includes a comprehensive Linguistics analysis across major languages for any potential red flags. Audience Testing of your shortlisted names, delivers professional name research for your shortlisted options by polling your target audience ($179 value). Expected entries 800+ (for Logo Contests 60+).
- Managed Service: this option is a fully managed service by Squadhelp Branding Experts. It includes a Branding Interview and formal brief preparation by Squadhelp team, plus management of your contest by assisting you with rating entries as well as providing ongoing feedback to creatives. The SH Team will provide a daily progress report on your contest, we will consolidate all feedback and comments for your review. Our services start at $799. This service is used by companies who are looking for an "Agency" like experience or prefer to not manage the contest directly. Expected entries 800+ - 1000+ (for Logo Contests 80+).
Our features such as Premium Contest Listing, Non Disclosure Agreement, Trademark Search, Search Engine Privacy, Invitation Only contests etc. are available to add to your contest for an additional fee.