Submitting Entries Provided By The Contest Holder (CH)
Each Contest Holder is asked to provide detailed information to the Squadhelp Creative Community through their Contest Brief. They are also encouraged to share ongoing public comments.
It is Squadhelp's Policy that a Creative cannot submit names or taglines provided by the CH in their Brief, comments, or anywhere else.
A submission should meaningfully advance the brainstorming process.
If a CH, in any way, provides the name Moody Mango as a name they have thought of or a name that they like, it cannot be submitted by a Creative.
Additionally, Technical Variations (such as The Moody Mango, Moody Mango Inc, Mood Mango Co, MoodMango2) cannot be submitted by a Creative.
If a CH provides a list of words such as stone, river, peak, eagle, and moose--a Creative can combine these words in creating their submission (e.g. Stone Eagle).
Similarly, if a CH asks that you include specific words in their name, a Creative can use these words (e.g. An Innovation company might ask you specifically to consider words like hatch, hub, or labs).
Submitting Entries That Have Already Won a Squadhelp Contest
The Squadhelp System will not allow you to submit names that have previously won a contest.
- Technical variations of your winning names cannot be resubmitted in future contests (e.g. Squadhelp, Squad Help, Squad-Help, Squadhelp Inc., Squadhelp Co., etc.).
- You cannot knowingly submit technical variations of names submitted by other Creatives that have won a Squadhelp contest (e.g. Squadhelp, Squad Help, Squad-Help, Squadhelp Inc., Squadhelp Co., etc.)
- We encourage you to disclose to the CH if you are knowingly submitting a true variation of a name that previously won a Squadhelp contest (e.g. When submitting Ride-On Motorcycles, you would disclose that Ride-On was chosen as a winner in a mobile app contest). Disclosure is encourage to promote a transparent platform, but it is not required.
- You are allowed to use winning names to inspire new names (e.g. If Squadhelp and Ride-On were both contest winners, submitting Ride-Help Mechanics would be appropriate).
Submitting Names to Multiple Contest
You are allowed to submit the same name to multiple contests when appropriate. However, you are not allowed to win multiple contests with the same name or its technical variations.
- The Squadhelp System will stop allowing you to submit a name if any CH indicates that they are considering it for winner selection by rating it as Like It or Love It
- If you have already submitted a name to multiple contests, and it is chosen as the winner of one contest--this name will automatically be removed from other active and pending contests.
- If you have already submitted a name to multiple contests, and it is chosen as the winner of one contest--you must remove any technical variations from other active or pending contests (e.g. Squadhelp, Squad Help, Squad-Help, Squadhelp Inc., Squadhelp Co., etc.).
- If you have already submitted true variations (e.g. Squadhelp Motors and Squadhelp Consulting) of a name to multiple contests, and it is chosen as the winner of one contest--you are encouraged to notify the Contest Holders of other active or pending contests. Disclosure is encourage to promote a transparent platform, but it is not required.
Squadhelp reserves the right to decide if a submission is in violation of these polices.
While it is sometimes appropriate to use words provided by the CH in your name entries, this is not a condoned naming strategy. The consistent and ongoing use of this tactic is always against SH Policy.
Squadhelp's response to policy violations is determined by intent, severity, and frequency. Policy violations can result in the suspension of your account.