We offer a money back guarantee on contests when you purchase a Gold or Platinum Package. If you have purchased a Gold or Platinum Package and are not satisfied with the results, simply contact us via email within 3 business days of the contest end date. We will refund your prize amount as long as the following conditions have been met.
Qualification for Refund:
- At least 50% of the entries were rated by the Contest Holder.
- Contest Holder provided sufficient feedback to the contestants while the contest was active (e.g. Public Messages and Entry Comments)
- The contest is not Guaranteed by the Contest Holder
Our contestants work extremely hard throughout the duration of the contest. Therefore, we want to make sure that the contestants have been given appropriate feedback to adjust their submissions before a contest can be eligible for a refund.
- Bronze package contests are non-refundable. For Bronze contests we offer complimentary extension of timeline if you receive less than the minimum number of entries suggested for the contest.
- Guaranteed Contests are non-refundable. Per Squadhelp's Terms of Service, the award amount must be distributed to the Creative Community which participated in your contest.
- Listing Fees are non-refundable. For example, if you purchase a Gold Package for $399, the listing fee is $199 and the contest award amount is $200). In this case, the $200 award amount is eligible for refund in non-guaranteed Gold and Platinum contests. The $199 is non-refundable.
- If a Contest Holder does not select a winner within 30 days of the contest end date, Squadhelp will automatically award the prize amount, as per our winner selection policy.