Tier A status allows you to participate in contests that are only open to Tier A creatives. This status is only offered to select few creatives who have demonstrated a consistent pattern of high quality submissions.
There are 4 ways to become eligible for Tier A status:
- Method 1: If you have won at least 1 contest during the last 6 months and your percentile score (based upon CH ratings) is 80% or above.
- Method 2: If you have won at least 3 contests during the last 6 months and your percentile score (based upon CH ratings) is 60% or above.
- Method 3: If you have been with Squadhelp for at least 30 days and your percentile score is 85% or above.
- Method 4: If you have received 20 or more lifetime wins at Squadhelp.
You may lose a Tier A status under these conditions:
- If your account no longer meets the qualification criteria outlined above.
- If your account is not in Good Standing (e.g. multiple policy violations, failure to take a corrective action upon receiving a warning, etc)