All creatives are required to connect and verify their PayPal account through a seamless verification process. Here’s how you can verify your account:
- Go to your Account Details page and click on “Add Payment Method” under Setup Your Payout Methods.
- Under Add a Verified Payment Method, "Paypal", select "Login with Paypal"
- You will now be redirected to Paypal website and will be asked to login using your Paypal credentials.
- Once you agree to share your identity details with Squadhelp, you will be directed back to Squadhelp.com and your Paypal account will be connected to Squadhelp and automatically verified.
- Please ensure you use your own Paypal account to connect to your Squadhelp account. If there are any inconsistencies between your Paypal account and your details on Squadhelp profile, it will likely delay your Payouts, and we will reach out to you for further information & verification.
As per our policies, your Paypal account must be verified in order for you to receive Payouts.
If you are unable to connect or verify your Paypal account, you can now choose Payoneer as an alternative Payout Method.