Squadhelp Points are a symbol of your quality and tenure. The more points you accumulate, the higher credibility you gain in the Squadhelp community. In addition, you can redeem your points for several exclusive benefits on the SH platform:
Ability to Boost your domain ranking in Marketplace
- If you have names listed in Squadhelp Premium Domain Marketplace, you can use 500 points to boost your domain's ranking for 7 days.
- You can also use the Super Boost feature to boost your domain to the top of the Marketplace (requires 2000 points)
Complimentary Logo Redesigns & Lifestyle Images in Marketplace
- You can use 1000 points to request a complimentary redesign of Logo for your names listed in Premium Domain Marketplace.
2. You can also use 1000 points to design a Lifestyle Image for your Domain in the Premium Domain Marketplace
Submit Unregistered Domains to Marketplace
- Squadhelp Premium Domain marketplace allows our creatives to generate ongoing income by selling their high quality domains to potential customer.
- We allow creatives to submit unregistered domains for consideration to be listed in SH Premium domain marketplace.
- Each submission requires 10 points (if you do not prefer to register the domain yourself). In case you prefer to register the domain yourself, no points are deducted, but you are required to use 1 Squadhelp coin per submission.
- If your name is approved, and if you opted for SH to register it, Squadhelp will register the domain and pay for the registration fees. When your name is purchased, you automatically earn a commission on the sale.
- When your name is listed in the Marketplace, you also earn 100 points back.
Get Discounted Renewal Fees on SH Registered Domains
If you have names listed in Squadhelp Premium Domain Marketplace (which were registered by SH), you can renew your registration for another year keeping the same commission rate by paying $10. Points allow you to receive a 50% discount on these renewal fees. You can use 500 points and $5 to renew your listings for another year, and keep the same commission rate as the previous year.
Ability to Highlight “Best Entries”
Creatives can redeem 50 points and mark up to two of their entries as “Best Entries” in a contest. These entries will stand out from others, resulting a higher likelihood that the Contest Holder will see these entries and evaluate them closely for winner selection.
You need 50 points to highlight an entry as a best entry. This ensures that only those contestants who have earned points are able to use this feature.
Early Contest Access
- During the first 3 hours, creatives with an 80% or higher percentile score can join the contests without using any points. All other creatives can submit entries during this time by using 25 points for each entry.
- After the first 3 hours, creatives with a 70% or higher percentile score can also join the contests without using any points. All other creatives can submit entries during this time by using 25 points for each entry.
- After the first 6 hours, all creatives can participate without using any points.
Get Discounts on Purchasing Squadhelp Coins
You can use points to receive 50% discount on purchasing Squadhelp Coins. Squadhelp Coins are used to submit your domains to the Marketplace (in lieu of lower commission rates). When you use 100 points, you can 50% discount on the purchase price of a Squadhelp coin. .
Looking for ways to earn points? Check out this article about how you can earn more points!