Squadhelp offers an installment plan on several domains listed for sale on our premium domain marketplace.
After securing the first payment we transfer the domain to our Escrow account and allow you to update the DNS settings of the domain. The domain will be held by Squadhelp in Escrow until the full purchase price is paid. Once we've secured the complete purchase price, we'll assist you (the buyer) with gaining full control and ownership over the domain.
Here are the specific terms for installment plan:
- You agree to pay the installment amount (once a month) until the full purchase price for the domain has been paid.
- After your first installment has been made, Squadhelp team can assist you in updating the name servers to hosting provider of your choice.
- Until the domain has been fully paid off, the domain will be held by Squadhelp in Escrow account.
- If Squadhelp is unable to bill your credit card for an installment payment that is due, you will have an opportunity to provide an alternate payment method and make that payment within 7 days of installment due date.
- Failure to make an installment payment within 7 days of installment due date will result in a cancellation of the domain purchase, and the Buyer will forfeit any installments payments that have been paid until that time. In this scenario, the domain will be listed for sale again on Squadhelp marketplace and the name servers of the domain will be updated back to Squadhelp name servers.
- For avoidance of any doubt, the installment payments are not refundable under any circumstance.