If you are unhappy with the Logo Design for your premium marketplace listing, you can request a redesign. Here are 4 ways in which you can get a redesign for a Logo:
- Use 1000 Points: We will automatically deduct 1000 points from your point balance
- Pay $5: Instead of collecting additional funds, we will simply deduct $5 from your SH account balance. (If your balance is $0, it may go negative as a result of this deduction).
- Pay $10: In this case you will receive up to 3 different variations for the Logo so you can select the one that works best for you.
- Do Not Pay Anything: This option is only available in case there is an issue with the Logo Design (such as spelling mistake, or a similar issue). SH reserves the rights to approve or reject this type of request.
Here's how you can request a Logo Redesign:
- Go to your Marketplace Listings page and click on "Request Review"
- Select "I'm not happy with the Logo Design"
- You can choose one of the 4 options explained above
- Your request will be assigned to a designer once it has been reviewed/ approved by SH team.