- All logos must be designed as Vector logos using Adobe Illustrator.
- Your logos must continue to meet our criteria outlined in the Logo Guidelines below.
- Any design or graphic elements used in the Logo must be original, and free of any clipart, stock icons.
Logo Design Guidelines
- The logos must follow a minimal, clean and modern design format.
- A subtle use of icon is recommended however the graphic elements should not be too distracting.
- Do not include ".com" inside the Logo. For other TLDs, if it improves the readability, it is ok to include the extension inside the logo.
- Do not use any clipart
- The Logo must be original and should not copy an existing design
- Use of any gradients or other means to call special attention to the logo (e.g. Textures, Patterns, etc) is not allowed.
- There should be no other text/ tagline inside the Logo (other than the name)
- We encourage using background colors, however, the colors should not be too distracting.
We require the Logo in two dimensions (in order to make sure that the name can also be promoted in our advertising campaigns).
- 750 X 450 Pixels
- 800 X 800 Pixels
- You must also upload the .AI file while uploading your Logo
If you are uploading your own logos to the White Label Marketplace, the 800 x 800-pixel logo is optional.
While designing the Logo, ensure there is enough space around the edges of the Logo.
Squadhelp has implemented the opportunity for domain sellers and logo designers to communicate with each other. We believe this new feature will positively improve the overall quality of the logo designs and help domain sellers receive a logo design they're excited about.
Learn more about this feature here.