- These Guidelines have been updated as of Feb 8, 2021. Please follow the updated guidelines for any Logo designs going forward.
- All logos must be designed as Vector logos using Adobe Illustrator.
- Your logos must continue to meet our criteria outlined in the Logo Guidelines below.
- Any design or graphic elements used in the Logo must be original, and free of any clipart, stock icons.
Logo Design Guidelines
- The logos must follow a minimal, clean and modern design format.
- A subtle use of icon is recommended however the graphic elements should not be too distracting.
- It is strongly recommended to create all Logos with a white background. Colored backgrounds should be avoided. Dark/ Black colors are no longer allowed in Logo designs.
- Do not include ".com" inside the Logo. For other TLDs, if it improves the readability, it is recommended to include the extension inside the logo.
- The logo should not touch the edge of the canvas, and should be centered in the middle with enough space around to make the logo clear. At the same time, the Logo should not be too small relative to the dimensions of the canvas.
- Do not use any clipart
- The Logo must be original and should not copy an existing design
- Use of any gradients or other means to call special attention to the logo (e.g. Textures, Patterns, etc) is not allowed.
- There should be no other text/ tagline inside the Logo (other than the name)
- We encourage using background colors, however, the colors should not be too distracting.
We require the Logo in two dimensions (in order to make sure that the name can also be promoted in our advertising campaigns).
- 750 X 450 Pixels
- 800 X 800 Pixels
- You must also upload the .AI file while uploading your Logo
If you are uploading your own logos to the White Label Marketplace, the 800 x 800-pixel logo is optional.
Squadhelp has implemented the opportunity for domain sellers and logo designers to communicate with each other. We believe this new feature will positively improve the overall quality of the logo designs and help domain sellers receive a logo design they're excited about.
Learn more about this feature here.