As a domain seller, you have the option to submit your domains for free, or by using 1 coin. Each coin costs $1 to purchase, however you also receive discounts ranging from 10% to 50% for bulk purchases, and by using your accumulated points.
What's included with Free Submissions?
Even if you do not use coins, you receive the following benefits for your submissions:
- Complimentary Logo Design for approved domains
- Massive advertising spend by SH to promote your domains across various marketing channels (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- 24 X 7 Sales and support team to handle inquiries for your domains via Chat, Email or Phone
- Ability to submit your premium domains in SH Contests
- Complimentary Access to Cloud Brokers (In Beta)
- Complimentary Syndication of your domains in Sedo and Sedo MLS
- Additional Syndication partners (to be announced in near future)
- Complimentary Expert Review Process: Your domain submissions will be reviewed by more than a dozen domain experts. Typical review time: less than 5 business days.
- Ability to list and liquidate your domains in Wholesale Marketplace.
Benefits of Using Coins for Domain Submissions
In addition to all the above benefits of Free Submissions, you receive following additional benefits while using coins:
- Lower Selling Commission to Squadhelp. (30% commission for domains priced under $2499 instead of the standard 35% )
- Ability to submit unregistered domains for review. You register the domains after they are approved, and pay 30% commission to SH.
- Partial Exclusivity Benefit - Ability to list your domains in authorized marketplaces outside SH. Learn More.
- Expedited Review of Your Marketplace Submissions (Typically 1-2 business days).
Important: If you are a new user, we recommend starting with "Free Submission" option. This will allow you to get a better understanding of approval rates as well as the platform without spending any upfront money. If you do not see the Free Submission option in your account, send your domain portfolio link to us so that we can review and authorize your account. You can send your domain portfolio link via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat (by clicking the blue button).