In order to improve the visibility of Basic Plus listings, we have now added few options to make them automatically searchable in the Premium Domain Marketplace.
- If you submit a domain for Premium review, and it is not approved, it may still qualify to be searchable in the Premium Domain Marketplace (as long as it receives minimum of 3 votes during the premium review). You will be able to see these eligible listings in your Rejected Domains section. Simply add them back as Basic Plus listings, and they will be automatically searchable in the Premium Domain Marketplace.
- All your previously added Basic Plus listings will automatically go through an "Expert Review" process. If the listing receives a minimum of 3 votes, it will automatically become searchable in the Premium Domain Marketplace.
- If the Basic Plus Listing is Searchable, you will see the "Searchable" text next to your listing
- Basic Plus listings have a lower SH commission compared to premium listings (25% of selling price or $400, whichever is greater)
- Basic & Basic Plus listings do not typically receive a complimentary Logo Design, and therefore rank slightly lower than other premium listings
- However you now have the option to request a Logo Design for any of your Basic & Basic Plus listings for a small fee ($5 per logo design)
- Learn more about how you can request a Logo Design for Basic & Basic Plus listings
The Searchable option will likely be available for less than 10% of all Basic Plus listings. In addition, the Searchable Basic Plus listings do not receive several benefits that are only available to Premium Listings. For example:
- These listings are not included in any advertising or retargeting campaigns
- These listings are not eligible for Boosting feature (or Super Boost).
- These listings are not eligible for Installment payments
- These listings do not receive a complimentary Logo Design
- These listings will typically rank below other comparable premium listing in the Marketplace.