The White-label Seller Marketplace is a new feature, currently available to sellers by invitation only.
You can launch your own white label Domain Marketplace, powered by Squadhelp's cutting-edge Technology and World-class Customer Service.
Step By Step Instructions
Under your left navigation, click on Seller Marketplace/Configuration
Settings & Routing
1. Add "Your Website URL". This would be the URL buyers will type to visit your Marketplace.
2. Sign in to your registrar and make sure the Nameservers for your domain name are set to the default of the registrar.
3. Update your domain name DNS to remove any existing A records. Add the following two A records
Important: Please ensure that these A records are added for both the root domain as well as the www suffix. For example, if your domain name is "TopBrands.com", you need to make sure that these A records are set up for both topbrands.com as well as www.topbrands.com
Check your registrar's help section on how to add "A records". Here is an example for GoDaddy:
5. Wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 24 hours for DNS to propagate.
6. Go back to your browser and type in your custom domain URL. You should see your custom Marketplace.
7. Choose how the landing pages are routed. If you want buyers to land directly on your Marketplace landing page, choose "My Marketplace" under Landing Page Destination. This option only applies to domains added to White Label Marketplace. The Premium, Basic and Basic Plus listings always land on SH Marketplace landing pages
In Seller Marketplace Configuration, you can upload a custom Logo, Favicon as well as add custom texts and images. You can change the contact settings that are visible on your Marketplace. You can also choose different themes for your Marketplace.
Analytics & Tracking
Your Marketplace comes pre-configured with several analytics that are visible directly from your dashboard. For additional flexibility, you can also add your Google Analytics Tracking ID if you would like to track the visits and other analytics in your own Google Analytics account.
Adding Domains To Your Custom Marketplace
Adding domains to your Marketplace is super-easy. We automatically show your premium, Basic and Basic plus listings in your Marketplace. In order to add additional domains, you can upload in Bulk (with a CSV file or via Text box).
If you are entering domains via text box, please add them in this format (domain name, price). For example:
You have the option to set the domain name servers to Squadhelp. Simply point the name servers to ns1.squadhelp.com and ns2.squadhelp.com. Based upon your preference, the buyers will land directly on your custom Marketplace landing page, or on Squadhelp branded landing page.
If you do not point your name servers to Squadhelp, you may not get access to certain features such as Live Chat and Marketing. In this case, you will also need to verify the ownership of your domains by adding TXT records to your domains.
How to add TXT Records
This step is only needed if you are not pointing your domain name servers to Squadhelp. On the top of the settings page, click on Domain Verification Instructions
Copy your Verification Code and add this as a TXT record under the DNS settings for all your domains. The same TXT record can be added for all the domains you are adding to the white label Marketplace.