Squadhelp's Premium domain marketplace has a curated collection of more than 65,000+ premium domains. You can now set up your own branded Marketplace to promote these domains.
Start selling our expert-curated collection of names in minutes
Help others overcome the major struggle of finding a great brand name
Quickly and easily develop a new resource and tool that is fully branded to you
Earn a commission on every name that sells through your marketplace
It takes less than 10 minutes to set up the entire Marketplace on your website (with your own Logo, Branding as well as messaging).
The entire purchase process, customer service and domain transfer is managed by the Squadhelp team.
If someone visits your website and purchases a domain, you earn 10% commission from SH net earnings.
How to Get Started
Sign up with Squadhelp as a Seller
Setup Your Marketplace
Go to Configure Marketplace in the Standard Listings section of your dashboard.
Choose the domain or sub-domain where you'd like your marketplace to appear.
Settings & Routing
1. Add "Your Website URL". This will be the URL buyers will type to visit your Marketplace.
2. Sign in to your registrar and make sure the Nameservers for your domain name are set to the default of the registrar.
3. Our goal is to add a CNAME record. We will walk you through how to do this in Dreamhost, but here are some helpful links for other top registrars.
4. Go to Manage Domains.
5. Find DNS for your Domain.
6. Add a CNAME record for your subdomain and point it to neptune.squadhelp.com
For example, if your website is topVC.com and you would like to add this marketplace at domains.topVC.com, you would need to add the CNAME record for domains.topVC.com in your domain hosting panel and point that record to neptune.squadhelp.com.
7. Wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 24 hours for DNS to propagate.
8. Go back to your browser and type in your custom domain URL. You should see your custom Marketplace.
Promote Entire SH Catalog
At this step, it is critical to choose Promote entire SH Catalog if you're looking to set up a marketplace that contains all Squadhelp Premium names. If you are setting up a Marketplace for your own listing review this article.
Customize Your Marketplace
Select Theme: Choose from our marketplace themes designed to convert visitors into buyers
Heading & SubHeading: Customize your on-page messaging
Logo, Favicon, Image, Header Section: Personalize your theme to match your brand and messaging
If you have any questions about setting up your White Label Marketplace for the Squadhelp catalog, please use the blue button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Squadhelp website to speak with our 24/7 chat support team.